Find Out Now, What Should You Do to avoid scam while using ATM?
Ad: PP ENTERPRISES
-Computer sales and services
Shop No. 02, Dream Heritage,
Plot No. 120/121, Nr Masjid, Sector 19,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206.
Call: 099673 20368, 9867220704,
- Always select an ATM that are well monitored, maintained and in well lighted area.
2. Possibly use your ATM card in day time. Avoid visiting ATM’s at night time.
3. Before using your ATM for transactions look around for any suspicious activity. If you find any suspicious activity, find another nearest ATM.
4. Press cancel button at the end of every transaction to make sure you are logged out. Never be in a hurry.
5. Make sure your password stays protected while you enter.
6. Alert your credit card company and make sure your card is blocked, if you found your card is being misused. Also inform to nearest police station..
7. Treat your cards same way as your cash. Avoid carrying cards if you are not going to use them.
8. Credit card companies block card if they detect any suspicious activity. It is better to notify your credit card company if you are travelling abroad or far away.
9. Never take help of strangers while making transactions via your ATM card.