Project Engineer Recruit in Mumbai – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation invites application for the position Project Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation before 2018-01-27
|MRVC Ltd Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 40,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 27th December, 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.|
|Last Date To Apply
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the Post: Project Engineer (Civil Engineering -08, Electrical Engineering -06, Electronics & Telecommunication -04)
2. Consolidated Emoluments: The candidate will be paid salary in E-1 IDA Scale Rs.40000 -140000(new scale as per 3rd PRC) with the Basic Pay of Rs. 40000/-, DA and HRA @ 24% of basic pay, subject to deduction of statutory or other deductions. Also, other perks and allowances would be admissible as per extant policy of MRVC. They will be granted increment @ 3% of basic pay at the end of one year depending upon their performance & Corporation’s requirement.
3. Educational Qualification:
a. Civil Engineering: Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2017. Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only.
b. Electrical Engineering: Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2017 . Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
c. Electronics & Telecommunication: Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2017 . Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
4. Engagement Process: Engagement will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2017. Based on GATE-2017 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for verification of documents and discussions.
5. Service Agreement Bond: Though the project tenure is for 5 years, the selected candidates will have to serve the Corporation for two years for which he/she should execute a Surety Bond of Rs. 50,000/
1. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.. Candidates, if shortlisted for verification of documents and discussions, are required to bring their original GATE 2017 Admit Card, GATE-2017 official Score Card, Engineering Graduation Certificate and Marksheet, date of Birth Certificate /Age proof & printout of the Application Form as mentioned in Item 9(ii) above for verification with other relevant documents at the time of document verification
2. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of document verification, failing which they would not be allowed to appear for document verification.MRVC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.Any queries/information/correspondence regarding this recruitment process shall be entertained through e-mail only. In the event of non-receipt of any communication from this office within 21 days after closing date, the candidate may contact this office through e-mail.
1. RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ENGINEERS BASED ON GATE SCORE – 2017
2. Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respects on or before 27.01.2018.Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27.01.2018. Incomplete applications and applications sent through other means/mode shall be summarily rejected.
3. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application : GATE 2017 Admit card and GATE-2017 official Score card . Engineering Graduation Marksheet . Engineering Graduation Certificate .Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof . Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved community.) (Vacancy Notice No.: MRVC/E/2017/1/PE)
|Opening Date of Online Application Forms||27.12.2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application Forms||27.01.2018|
- : NA
- : NA
- : Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation
- : http://mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in
- : permanent