Indian Navy Recruitment for Technical and Executive Branch
Name of the Board: Indian Navy.
Name of the Posts: Technical and Executive Branch
No of Vacancy: 108
Apply Mode: Online.
Starting Date: 5th January 2018.
Last Date: 25th January 2018.
Selection Procedure: Merit List and Interview.Pay Scale: Best Pay as per the rules.
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Name of the Branch / Cadre||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Executive Branch||General Service / Hydrography Cadre||40|
|2.||Technical Branch||Engineering Branch (General Service)||27|
|Electrical Branch (General Service)||33|
- General Service / Hydrography Cadre: Must have passed BE/B.Tech in any discipline from recognized University or Institution.
- NAIC: Should have completed BE/B.Tech in Electricals & Electronics, Telecommunications, or concerned field from recognized Institutions.
- Engineering Branch (General Service): Should have done engineering in Mechanical Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Control Engg, Aero Space, Automobiles, Metallurgy, Mechatronics or Instrumentation & Control.
- Electrical Branch (General Service): Passed BE/B.Tech in the concerned field from recognized University.
Refer Official Notification provided below for more details.
- As per the Rules.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC Candidates will be applicable.
How to Apply:
- At first, candidates must visit Indian Navy Official Website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the desired notification.
- Download and read the notification completely.
- Now, click on an apply online link.
- Fill details like your name, DOB, age, Educational qualification and others.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and necessary certificates.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, submit the duly filled application form before 25-01-2018.
- Application Starting Date: 05-01-2018
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: 25-01-2018
- : Best Pay as per the rules.
- : NA
- : Indian Navy
- : permanent